New PD series for #BHSwired - Google for the Gold! #GAFE #BISDconnect


Last semester I offered a short Lunch and Learn series for my Brenham High School teachers called Google Drive Reboot.  This series was designed to help staff members refresh their basic Google skills.  (Click here to see the Google Site and materials.)

This semester, we're ready to go to the next level with...


Google for the Gold is a series that will help some of my advanced teachers get more out of their Google Apps.  Today was the first session, First Place Goes to Flubaroo, and I was so impressed with the tips and tricks shared by some of my veteran Flubaroos users.  We also got to talk about some cool Chrome extensions like bit.ly and Share to Classroom! :)

Below is the presentation from today's session along with a follow-up video for my folks who couldn't make it in person. Feel free to use these materials to help your staff members go for the Google gold!






Comments