It was an amazing day filled with collaboration, creativity, excitement, and more than a few "aha moments." You know it's a good session when it's 12:00 and no one has even asked about lunch. :) Thanks to my recent attendance at WOW Academy at Region VI (brain child of the fab Amy Mayer!), the session was light on direct instruction and heavy on team work and communication. The groups presented wonderful information about PLN tools using a variety of Web 2.0 presentation methods and I was thrilled with the products and the feedback.
Feel free to use the Prezi I created for yesterday's session or check out the shared Google Doc we created to gather resources. Here are links, too, to the presentations that were shared online by the groups:
- Twitter (using LinoIt to deliver content and get feedback!)
- Blogging (they created a blog & Voki to deliver content AND used TodaysMeet for participation!)
- Pinterest (this group created a Pinterest board to share Pinterest ideas!)
- Social Bookmarking (check out their AWESOME Animoto!)
- Nings (these gals are Glogster pros!)
Well done, BISD teachers! You make me proud and make it a pleasure to come to work every day!!!