50 Ways to Use QR Codes in the Classroom
- Why use QR Code?
- Save paper. Save time. Save space.
- Support auditory learning (link to audio file) and visual learning (link to images and video files).
- Extend learning.
- "Welcome to our school" - QR code at entrance with welcome in different languages.
- Virtual tour of the school
- Advertise student/parent surveys
- Promote school events
- Label science diagrams with QR codes that link to extra info
- 45 Interesting Ways to Use QR Codes to Support Learning
Sailing Down the Backchannel
- This was EASILY the best presentation I attended all week - informative AND funny. (Shocking, I know!) Be sure to check out Chad Jones from LCISD...
- Three sites to use for backchannel: Todays Meet, Google Moderator, Twitter
- Why use a backchannel: engaging, starts conversations that should be happening, promotes collaboration and interaction
- Tips for using a backchannel
- Have a moderator.
- Plan for interaction.
- Don't be boring. (LOVE this!)
- Plan ahead.
- Be consistent.
Student/Teacher PLNs (Personal Learning Networks)