Google Search + Colorzilla Chrome Extension = Beautiful EASY Custom Color Schemes for your Google Drawings and More!

Sometimes the basic color palette in Google Drawings just doesn't float my boat.


But unfortunately, I don't have a great eye for color and am not one of those people who can play around with the custom color wheel and come up with something spectacular.



So I cheat.  A little bit.  With some help from Google Search and Colorzilla, I can find beautiful color schemes and mimic them in my publications!  Here's how...

Step 1: Google color schemes and filter search results by image.


Step 2: Scroll until you find one you love!  :)


Step 3: Use Colorzilla eyedropper tool to pick your new colors from the scheme and "drop" them into your custom palette in your Google Drawing.


Step 4: Repeat the process to build your new palette!






Comments