- Change the size of your canvas. Go to File > Page Setup. You can select preset sizes or use custom dimensions in inches, centimeters, points, or pixels.
- Change the background color. Right click on canvas > Background. The default is transparent, but you have LOTS of other choices, including custom.
- Find copyright friendly images. Using the research tool (Tools > Research), students can filter results by image and then again by usage rights.
- Find images with a transparent background. Nothing says amateur like a white box around your image on a colored background. Adding png to the end of your search in the research tool will return images with transparent background.
- Download your image in multiple formats. Go to File > Download as. You have several options including pdf, jpg, png and even svg!
Don't assume your students (or teachers!) already know these simple tricks. These 5 easy tips can help your students and staff get more out of Google Drawings!