TeacherCast: "A place for Teachers to help other Teachers"


I graduated from Texas Tech University in 1999 (did you think I was older or younger?!) and while TTU prepared me well for my teaching future, I sure would have LOVED a site like TeacherCast.net back then.  This site offers teachers, both new and experienced, a WEALTH of awesome information.  You can find screencasts, podcasts, app reviews, educational videos and even job postings!  Look for their App of the Week and Featured Educator.  My favorite, however, is the LiveBinders Gallery - hundreds of links categorized by content area and grade level.  This site is visually appealing, easy to navigate, and full of wonderful resources for any teacher!  Have a great idea you would like to share?  Become a guest blogger for TeacherCast!

Comments