Tuesday, March 13, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

Pin It
Wow!  I am honored to have received the "One Lovely Blog" award from Erica at Shepherd's Shining Stars!  She has some great technology links, so make sure you check her out!

The rules of this award are:
  1. Link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
  2. Pass this award onto other bloggers.
  3. Follow the person who sent it to you.
The blogs I would like to showcase with this award are:
I am so happy to be able to reach so many of you and I will certainly strive to keep putting out quality content.  Instructional Technology is just so cool - I am thrilled to be able to do what I love!!!

2 comments:

  1. Jessica...Thanks for the "One Lovely Blog Award". I honored. Made my day!!!
    www.kbkonnected.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the honor. It always feels good to be recognized for your hard work and sleepless nights. =)

    ReplyDelete