Why I love my job...

First of all, I hope you all had a VERY Merry Christmas and that your New Year is full of love, laughter and happiness!  We are very lucky to be educators in this digital world and I think this year is going to be full of innovation, change, and inspiration.

There are so many reasons why I love what I do, but the biggest reason is that TECHNOLOGY IS JUST PLAIN COOL!  Do you remember watching Minority Report - Tom Cruise doing all of that "space age stuff" moving his hands to manipulate floating, digital data.  We all thought, "Yeah, right!"  However, with the development of Apple's Siri and other intelligent assistive technologies, that "space age stuff" is really not that far off.

Check out this video from Microsoft and General Motors.  Ten years ago we would have all thought this was Hollywood embellishment.  Today, it's a realization and a movement on the horizon that will impact how we teach from here on.



HOW. COOL. IS. THAT?!

See, this is why I love my job.

Comments