- Double press the Home button to bring up your multitasking bar. This will show you all of the apps you have used!
- Create folders to organize your apps. Hold your finger on one of the apps for a few seconds and they will all start to shake. Now drag them around to rearrange them or drag one app on top of another to create a folder. Press the Home button to set.
- Your iPhone is just like a mini computer and sometimes needs a hard reboot if it freezes up. To do this, hold the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button for 10 seconds until the phone shuts down. Then turn on again as usual.
- To open a link in a new Safari page, hold your finger on the link. You will be given the choice to open, open in new page, or copy.
- Want to go to a .net page in Safari? Hold your finger on the .com key in the iPhone keyboard to get a pop-up with more options!
Check back for more iPhone tips and tricks!