30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 9

Day 9 - Write about one of your biggest accomplishments in your teaching that no one knows about (or may not care).
In a 15 year career, it's hard to choose just one stand out moment.  I have had big victories and little victories.  Victories with teachers and victories with students.  Emotional victories, academic victories and professional victories.  I think, however, in 15 years my biggest victory was being accepted into the Google Teacher Academy in Chicago just over a year ago.  It was complete validation of my hard hard work over the last 4 years with Google Apps for Education.  Becoming a Google Educator Trainer and Google Certified Teacher has opened up doors for me and helped me make connections with some of the most amazing educators in the world.  If you would like to know more about how you can become a Google Education Trainer or Google Certified Teacher, click here.  :)



Comments