30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 11

Day 11 - What is your favorite part of the school day and why?
This year it has absolutely nothing to do with my career or my teachers or my job responsibilities...  This year my VERY favorite part of the day is at 3:55 when bus 9 pulls up to the Brenham High School and my 5 year old sweet, smiling kindergartener gets off.  :)  He has wanted to ride a bus for as long as he knew what one was and this year he gets to ride the transfer bus from his elementary school to my campus.  I also have to say, the second most favorite part of my day is when we walk to the daycare (which is housed on my campus and only for BISD employees) to get my 2 year old son.  As soon as big brother walks in the door, the little one is running straight to him and they bear hug.  Every day.  Doesn't get any better than that!


Comments