Are you using #Google Hangouts with your students and staff?

After 2 hours of research and a call to GAFE tech support, we have finally enabled Google Hangouts in our BISD Google Domain and we're thrilled!  While we've played with it a little in our department (and I even hung out with myself to practice!), I am curious to know if any of you are using Google Hangouts in your district, how you're using it (professional development, tech support, instruction, etc.) and  are you only using it with staff or students, too?  We really feel like this is a tool that has SO MANY possibilities and I want to brainstorm with all of you to get the most of it.

If you'd like to contribute an idea or suggestion or thought, please visit our Google Moderator series at http://goo.gl/mod/D9eo.  Or, if you're curious to try it out, let me know!  I'm happy to do a test Hangout with you to demo.  :)



Comments