Get inspired while you brush your teeth!

My friend and colleague, Kim Strauss (@edtech2love), shared a WONDERFUL idea that I couldn't wait to share with all of you.  One day she told me that she watches TED videos while she's getting ready in the morning - it starts her day off on the right foot and she's inspired and ready to tackle the world.  I thought, "Wow.  I am impressed that she has the time to find inspiring videos each morning, get them all set up and watch them while she's putting on her make-up!"  (Having two boys under the age of 4, this seems like an impossible task to me.)

Then she shared her secret!

If you have the TED app on your iPad/iPhone or Android device, here's what you do...

Check out How to Get Inspired While You Brush Your Teeth! by Jessica Johnston on Snapguide.



Comments