Disney Quotes to Live By ... thank you @ADismukes16 for inspiring me to create these bulletin boards! #BISDconnect

Several months ago, my pal Amanda Dismukes shared her idea of wanting to brighten the days of our BHS students with encouraging, inspiring bulletin boards.  Well...it just so happens that there's a bulletin board outside my office!  Amanda sent me this idea to recreate for our first one...


Today, I felt inspired by Disney quotes and found there are SO MANY OF THEM!  (Click here to see the list that I used.)  So, with the help of Google Drawings, the Research tool and some copy and paste action, I quickly came up with this...


Click here for the public folder of my Google Drawings and feel free to modify and/or use for your own inspiring bulletin board. Even secondary students stop to take notice!!!  :)



Comments

Post a Comment